Saturday, April 15, 2017

Concert Memories - Huey Lewis and The News

Image: www.zimbio.com
This is the 4th post in my Concert Memories series! To start at the beginning, click here!

I don't remember exactly when we saw this concert, but I think I was in high school or perhaps the first few years of college. It was a summer concert at one of the county fairs, that much I remember.

My parents were big Huey Lewis fans and so am I, so we were all excited to go. Sadly, we were seated waaaaaay in the back so we could hardly see the band. The speaker system wasn't that great either, if I remember correctly, and there were rude people around us.

Sadly, this was probably the worst concert experience I ever had. It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't that good either. Which is sad, because I love their music!

Up Next - Red Hot Chili Peppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment