Monday, October 7, 2013

I'm Going To Disney World!

I’ve been neglecting this blog and I’m sorry for that. I’ll be neglecting it more since we go on vacation on Friday. Last week was a comedy of errors with all kinds of weird things happening. And I still have a cold and having packed a thing. But all that doesn’t matter, because I’m going to Disney World this week.

Someday I’ll finish my honeymoon recap, but I wanted to share some thoughts I was having about this trip. First, even though we leave in four days, it doesn’t seem real.

I think it doesn’t seem real because I’ve been dreaming of this trip since I was pregnant with Emily. That’s been nearly six years. And we’ve had to nearly cancel our trip twice this year because of different things. I don’t think I’m going to feel like I’m really going to Disney World until we see the sign as we drive in.

Even though it doesn’t feel real, it is. I’m going to Disney World and I need to pack. Because I was sick all last week, I didn’t get anything done. Now this week I’m working extra-long shifts and also need to do laundry and pack. I did manage to get to the post office on my lunch break and got my mail held for while we are gone. But I have a lot left to do.

I’m really hoping that this vacation is awesome. I’ve been waiting for it so long that I can’t wait until I get to see Emily see the castle for the first time ever. I’m going to cry – a lot! My in-laws are joining us for a few days and I’m looking forward to seeing them too.


If you follow me on Twitter, it’s going to be a lot of Disney for the next week. But I’ll be live tweeting when I can and I’m planning on taking tons of pictures to capture those special Disney memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment