Monday, August 25, 2014

Dragon Con Schedule and Cosplay!

Image: www.dragoncon.org
I've been lucky enough to be a panelist for several Kaleidoscope Track panels over the last few years. I love being on panels and talking about things I'm passionate about - which has been often been Disney related.

This year, I'm on four panels and I'm very excited about it! Here's my schedule if any of you want to attend!
The Young Nerd Life - Fri, August 29, 7pm – 8pm
A708 Atlanta Marriott Marquis
There are many shows families watch together! Let's discuss those shows & how kids fit into the world of fandom.
Disney Princesses & Heroes Panel - Sat, August 30, 11:30am – 12:30pm
A708 Atlanta Marriott Marquis
Fan led discussion about all of your favorite Disney Princesses and Heroes. 

Theme Park Travel - Sat, August 30, 8:30pm – 9:30pm
A708 Atlanta Marriott Marquis
Share ideas and discuss how to make theme park visits fun for the entire family.

Phineas & Ferb Fan Panel - Sun, August 31, 4pm – 5pm
A601/A602 Atlanta Marriott Marquis
What are you doing today? Discussing what you love about Disney Channels hit show 

I'm also planning on bringing several costumes as well as marching in the parade.

Friday - Kaylee from Firefly


Saturday - Haunted Mansion Tightrope Girl


Sunday - I'm hoping to wear the Tightrope Girl again - but if it's too sweaty and icky, I'll be wearing American McGee's Alice


I'm looking forward to Dragon Con! Hope to see some of you there! I'll be live tweeting through the con as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment