Wednesday, September 13, 2017

My Ghost Adventures - Whispers

Image: oreramar.deviantart.com
To start at the beginning of this series, click here!

It's been a while since we had any ghostly activity in our house, but the ghost scared the crap out of me the other day. 

It was a very windy and rainy day, we were getting the remnants of Hurricane Irma. It was after I had put Emily to bed and I was sitting on the toilet doing my business. All of a sudden I hear a voice! 

I couldn't make out what she said, but it was definitely a female's voice. She said several words, and then I booked it out of the bathroom and turned on the hall light.

It freaked me out so badly that I didn't go back into the bathroom until Todd got home from work. Both Todd and I think that the storms gave the ghost enough energy to speak. I hope she wasn't saying "Die, Mandy, Die," though I doubt that.

This does confirm what Todd and I have thought for years. The ghost in the bathroom is a woman. Sometimes, I wonder what her story is, being stuck in our crappy bathroom. But I'm not going to research our house until we don't live here anymore - which may be a very long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment