Friday, December 29, 2017

A Few Things

This year has been crazy. Crazy busy for the most part, and that leaves me little time to blog.

We had a good holiday season - I may blog some about that. It was non-stop in early December especially. One of these days I'll have time to sit down and finish my Dragon Con recaps.

I love to write and wish I could do it more. My migraines make it hard though. Hard to think sometimes and hard to stare at the computer screen. Sadly, I can't make money at writing at this junction so I'm stuck with my tech support job.

I had a colonoscopy a few days ago because my mom died of colon cancer so young. Thankfully it was clear but the prep was awful and has given me quite the migraine since. Growing older really sucks!

I'll do a full New Year's post in a few days but I do hope to get to write more in 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment