Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Fools

Image: www.altiusdirectory.com 
I'm not a big fan of today's 'holiday'. I don't like pranks. Even though some are innocent, a lot are mean spirited. Since the advent of the internet and especially social media, April Fools Day has taken on a whole new meaning.

We now get fake pregnancy announcements and posts about how beloved shows are coming back for new seasons. It's basically become "Don't Believe Anything Posted On The Internet" Day.

For me, it just isn't fun. I may be being a wet blanket but it's just not something I'm into. For me, I'm more into thinking about Easter. It's Holy Week and I've been thinking a lot about Jesus' sacrifice and what it means to be a Christian (which will be a whole other post).

If you want to prank someone, please be kind. Otherwise, good luck to everyone today!

No comments:

Post a Comment