Saturday, May 7, 2016

My Ghost Adventures - The Moving Flower

To start at the beginning of this series, click here!

Even though I live in a haunted house, extra weird things only happen every once in a while. Usually the activity consists of footsteps down the hallway. But our ghost decided to play a little with Emily the past few days.

Emily is in Girl Scouts and they do a lot of crafts. Because the weather is warmer now, they are doing things involving plants. This week's meeting had them making fairy gardens. They were given two flowers, a house and then a bunch of shiny stones to make the fairy garden.

When we brought Emily's home she insisted on keeping it in her room. One of the cats knocked it over the next day, so I put it up high on top of the record player she has on her dresser. We are planning on moving it outside once we get a spot for a garden set up but I've been sick all week and I haven't been able to do it.

Emily can see the garden but she can't reach it, like to water it, without a stool. But she told me earlier this week that one of her flowers had been unplanted and moved by the other one. She was a bit upset but I helped her put it back it its previous spot. I didn't really think anything of it.

That is, until it happened again yesterday. In the picture, it's the yellow flower on the right. It was pulled out with the roots and dirt (the flower had come in a container with some dirt in it) and moved back to the left. No animal could have done it, and Emily and I didn't do it.

She moved it back and I asked Todd when I called him later that evening if he had moved it. As I expected, he hadn't. So for some reason, our ghost wants that flower on the other side. I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll be able to fix up the garden outside and get all plants outside! We'll see if it keeps happening once the fairy garden is out of the house.

Up next - Knocks in the Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment