Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Frozen Sing-Along

I love going to the movies and it's nice that Emily is old enough to sit through a whole movie. We don't take her very often so it's a big treat when we do go.

We saw Frozen as a family when it first came out, but when I heard about the Frozen Sing Along showings, I really wanted to go. We have the soundtrack so both Emily and I know all the words to the songs.

There was a showing last Friday so I decided we could go because Todd had no interest in seeing it again. When we got to the theater, Emily saw one of her best friends. They hugged and talked for a minute but they were going to go see the Lego Movie.

The theater was empty when we got in there but a few people showed up. Even with a near empty theater, it was a lot of fun to sing along with the movie. Emily had a good time too.

I'm guessing that the sing along won't be in many theaters for much longer (if at all) but I'm glad we got to experience it!

No comments:

Post a Comment