Monday, February 17, 2014

Twitter Poetry

I was an English minor in college so I used to do a lot of creative writing. In addition to stories, I would write a lot of poetry. I've been having a hard time finding the energy / brain power to write lately. I work and that usually uses up the majority of my spoons for the day.

Laying in bed a few nights ago, I was thinking about my past poetry. All of it was also pretty short and then I thought about Twitter. That's how my new Twitter account, @PoetMandy, was born.

I've posted a few poems there already and hope to write at least one a day to try to keep my creativity flowing in a micro fashion. I am still working on my novels but it's a long process and I don't always have the brain power needed to edit.

If you like poetry, please consider following @PoetMandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment