Thursday, September 12, 2013

New Movies Set in the Harry Potter Universe

Harry Potter cosplayers from the D*C 2007 Parade
It was announced today that new movies set in the Harry Potter universe have been green lit by Warner Bros. The movies will be based on one of the textbooks, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, with the story supposedly following the author, Newt Scamander, as he writes the book.

While I love Harry Potter, both the books and the movies, I’m not sure how I feel about this. It seems like a money grab a bit, but on the other hand I’d love more from the Harry Potter Universe.

I’m sure I’ll go see the movies though, since I am a geek. Hopefully they will be as soon as the other movies in the Harry Potter Universe.


What do you all think of the news of new movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment