Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Dragon Con Schedule

Dragon Con is coming up this weekend! I’m lucky enough to be a panelist for several panels for the Kaleidoscope track. I thought I’d post a schedule of those panels in case any of you wanted to check them out!

Friday, August 30
10:00am - Princess, Fairies, and Pirates – Marriott A708
A discussion of favorite Disney characters: Snow White to Merida, Prince Charming to Captain Jack Sparrow.

Sunday, September 1
4:00pm - Phineas & Ferb, Come to Danville - Marriott A601 - A602
Danville has everything from Fireside Girls to secret agents to evil scientists. Discuss your favorites.

I’ll also be marching in the parade with Whedonverse track on Saturday morning in my Kaylee costume.

If you see me, feel free to say hi and come by the panels if they interest you!

No comments:

Post a Comment